With makeup hoarding (we beauty junkies would rather call it “collecting”) at an all-time high and seemingly growing in popularity, I decided to join the YouTube Challenge Bandwagon (pretty late, I’ll admit) and participate in the one of the Project Pan challenges to finish 13 products by Halloween. I think I’ll also be joining the “Pan that Palette” challenge, just because it all ties together…but more on that later.
Being that I am starting in September, I realize that time is extremely limited so I have to really be on top of it! I am excited to participate in this challenge because I LOVE beauty products, and I’ll admit, that I’m a beauty junkie, but it is important to me, to actually use what I have. I ‘m not the wasteful type and would rather make use out of what I have, but how easy is it to get caught up in the excitement of a new product and forget or neglect the others? And isn’t it easy to think that all of our other products will last forever (they totally don’t by the way), and in a sense, blow off using what we currently own or cut back on using it altogether and cheat on our once Beloved with our new fling? It’s so easy…especially with so many options!
In this video, I talk about the products that I will be focusing on during this challenge. I plan to try really hard to use as much of each of the products as possible. Hopefully I will be able to get through them and use them all up!
Check out my video, where I get more in-depth.
Products Mentioned in This Video (In order that they appear):
- Clear Scalp & Hair Ultra Shea Cleanse and Nourish Shampoo0
- Mary Kay Satin Hands-Fragrance Free
- Mary Kay Foundation Primer
- Mary Kay Eye Primer
- Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Citrus Bloom
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium to Dark
- Studio M Baked Eyeshadow Quad in Brown 29383
- Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Facial Clay Mask
- Femme Couture Super Juicies Flavored Lip Gloss in Corsica
- Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain LLS115
- Victoria’s Secret Fragrance- “Gorgeous”
- Mirabella Magic Marker Eyeliner in Black
- Trestique Mini Shadow Crayon in Marimoto Pink Pearl
I hope you enjoy my video and until next time…Live life glamorously!