Hey Glamour Babes,
Today’s video features the Too Faced Natural Matte palette.
This Look, which is 1 out of 7, is part of a series that I will be doing called “Inspiration Before Expiration”. I created this series because in the mist of the makeup hoarding trend, I wanted to create looks that could potentially inspire you to use your own palette and get as much use as possible before they expire, because makeup really DOES expire!
As always, I hope you guys enjoyed this video and until my next post…HAVE A GLAMOROUS DAY!
Eye shadow Application Steps:
1. Prep lids by applying eye shadow primer.
2. Cashmere Bunny: Apply shadow all over eyelids as a base shade, then buff out with a clean brush.
3. Risque: Apply shadow to crease then buff out edges.
4. Sexpresso: Apply this shade to outer-v, lower lash line and as an eyeliner for top lashes. I also used this shade to fill in my eyebrows.
5. Heaven: Apply to brow bones, above cheeks, and tip of nose to add a natural highlight.
6. Chocolate Cookie: Use a contour shade to lightly contour around hairline.
Products Used For this Look:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Eye shadow Primer : http://amzn.to/2qgm9Mf
Too Faced Natural Matte Palette: http://amzn.to/2p5Hw2Y
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: http://amzn.to/2o2PjNh
Ulta Brow Gel (Clear): http://www.ulta.com/brow-shaping-gel?productId=xlsImpprod15361161
Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Something About Berry): http://amzn.to/2oVQOl5
Lord & Berry Lip Pencil (Nude #3035): https://www.lordandberry.com/usa/catalog/product/view/id/641/s/ultimate-lip-liner-3000/category/25/
Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipstick (Sweet Maple):