Hey Glamour Babes!
This is Look 2 out of 7 of my “Inspiration Before Expiration” series using the Too Faced Natural Matte palette. I hope you guys find this look just as easy and quick as the first one. This look, along with the first look, is ideal if you want something quick and easy, but yet still kind of sultry. Meow!
I hope that this video has inspired you to add a little more glamour to your day. As always, I hope you guys have enjoyed my video and until my next one…have a glamorous day!
Eyeshadow Application Steps:
- Chocolate Cookie: Apply directly to crease.
- Strapless: Apply over-top of Chocolate Cookie to build color and ‘clean’ up Chocolate Cookie shade.
- Sexpresso: Apply to inner and outer corners of eyes. Use this shade to also apply as liner (or base for creamy gel liner).
- Chocolate Cookie: Use to contour nose, cheeks and forehead.
- Honey Butter: Apply as highlight to cheeks and nose to add natural sheen.
Products Used In This Video: