Hey Glamour Babes!
Today, I present to you…Look 3 out of 7 using the Too Faced Natural Matte palette. This look is a great daytime look that can be rocked at the workplace or while running errands. It is also very easy to recreate, which is always ideal!
I’m excited to keep the videos coming as there is MUCH in store so keep checking out my YouTube channel for the latest OR better yet, SUBSCRIBE and you will get automatic updates on any new content! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, along with this video and I hope it inspired you to add a little more glamour to your day. Until next time…Have a glamorous day!
Eyeshadow Application Steps:
- Chocolate Cookie: Apply color to eyelid up from lashline to crease.
- Honey Butter: Apply shadow above crease also on brow bone.
- Sexpresso: Apply this shade to the outer corner of eyes, then slightly drag to crease.
- Honey Butter: Use this shade to go over Sexpresso to smoke ‘clean up’ it and smoke out the shade a little.
- Sexpresso: Use this shade to fill in eyebrows and use as eyeliner.
- Risque & Chocolate Cookie: Mix both colors to contour cheeks and forehead