Hey Glamour Babes!
Today, I posted a quick video of Look 4 out of 7 using the Too Faced Natural Matte palette. This is another quick and simple look that I wanted to share with you. I love this option because it has a natural sexiness to it! I hope you guys enjoy this look as well and I also hope this series is starting to inspire you to add a little more glamour to your day and use up those palettes! Until next time…Have a glamorous day!
Eyeshadow Application Steps:
- Nudie: Apply this shade all over eyelid.
- Sexpresso: Apply to crease and outer v
- Strapless: Apply this shade to lid area
- Nudie: Apply this shade to the brow bone and also use to clean up edges of Sexpresso above the crease.
- Sexpresso: Dip brush into this shade then wet an angled brush and use this shadow to fill in eyebrows.
- Strapless: Apply this shade to lower lash line.
- Sexpresso: Apply this shade over Strapless to add a bit more drama to this look.
- Strapless: Go back in with this shade and use to contour forehead and to blend with blush to create a peachy brown cheek color. Use fingers to apply over lips to create a matte finish if you are using a similar colored lip pencil.
Products Used (and Where You Can Find Them):
Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer: http://www.ulta.com/behind-scenes-eye-primer?productId=xlsImpprod1840063
Too Faced Natural Matte Palette: http://amzn.to/2p5Hw2Y
Ulta Clear Brow Gel: http://www.ulta.com/brow-shaping-gel?productId=xlsImpprod15361161
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (Carbon Black): http://amzn.to/2pbCEM3
Bellapierre Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara (Black): http://amzn.to/2pbHIjI
Ulta Velvet Blush (Melrose): http://www.ulta.com/velvet-blush?productId=xlsImpprod14011019