Hey Glamour Babes!
Today, I posted a super quick video of Look 5 out of 7 using the Too Faced Natural Matte palette. This look can be worn during the day and at night…brunch with the girls and then out at night anyone?
I have to say, I think I have been getting pretty creative with this palette so far and I hope you have too!
If you have any questions, comments etc., about this palette or these looks, feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them and hearing from you guy. Until next time…Have a glamorous day!
Eyeshadow Application Steps:
- Honey Butter: Apply all over eyelid as a base.
- Chocolate Cookie: Apply to outer half of eyelid and crease.
- Cashmere Bunny: Apply this shade to brow bone.
- Honey Butter: Using fingers, pat this shade onto inner half of eyelid.
- Chocolate Cookie: Pick up this shade with a pencil brush, then spritz with water or setting spray and apply to the lower lash line.
- Risque: Go in with this shade to deepen that lower lash line.
- Sexpresso: Use this shade as an eyebrow filler.
- Cashmere Bunny: Go back in with this shade and use as a light contour for nose and cheeks.
- Chocolate Cookie: Buff this shade over a pink blush to get a nice pink-brown shade.
- Laced Teddy: Use fingers to pat this over lip color to mattify lips.
- Heaven: Apply this cheeks and nose as a subtle highlight.
Products Used In This Video:
Too Faced Natural Matte Palette: http://amzn.to/2p5Hw2Y
Ulta Clear Brow Gel: http://www.ulta.com/brow-shaping-gel?productId=xlsImpprod15361161
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (Carbon Black): http://amzn.to/2pbCEM3
Bellapierre Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara (Black): http://amzn.to/2pbHIjI
Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Something About Berry): http://amzn.to/2oVQOl5
Lord & Berry LipLiner(Nude #3035): http://amzn.to/2oEJVjK
Too Faced LA Creme Color Drenched Lipcream (Spice Spice Baby):