Hey Glamour Babes!
So we FINALLY made it to Look 7! Yay! It is has been exciting to see what kinds of looks I could come up with this palette.
I started this series, because I wanted to challenge myself and inspire others to get the most use out of their palettes as possible, and I will admit, I had some high and lows. There were times when I felt GEEKED to use an all matte palette, and then other times, I wanted to reach for other palettes becomes sometimes I can appreciate a good satin, foil, or shimmer shade in the mix! However, I stuck it through because there are some people out there who may ONLY have this one palette, so I wanted to try to stick to using just this one, which was the intended point in the first place!
This the look I came up with. This look is definitely more dramatic than any of the other looks that I have previously done with this palette, in my opinion. I LOVE it! It’s something extra sexy and sultry about a smokey eye and it’s always classic!
This is a great option for a night on the town or if you just wanna bring out your inner “Miss Fierce”!
I truly hope you enjoy and until my next one…be glamorous!
Makeup Application Steps:
- Ulta Brow Crayon: Apply as a base all over eyelid then blend with fingers
- Sexpresso: Pack this shadow over crayon base to deepen and set color. Also use on lower lash line
- Honey Butter: Apply to brow bone.
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner: Use to create a winged liner on top lash line.
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner: Line entire eye, including inner corners.
- Sexpresso: Apply another thin layer with pencil brush to lower lash line to smudge shadow and gel eyeliner together.
- L’Oreal Infalliable Total Cover 24 Hr. Foundation: Apply to entire face.
- RK By KISS Pure Mineral Concealer: Apply under eye area to brighten and clean up look.
- L’Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder (Translucent): Use this to set concealor.
- Chocolate Cookie: Use this as a cheek color and to contour forehead.
- Rimmel London Contour Palette (Golden Bronze): Use the highlighter only to highlight cheeks, forehead, cupids bow and nose. Anywhere you want to look like the light is hitting your face.
- Lord & Berry (Nude # 3035): Use to line lips.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor (Stormy Sahara #945): Apply to lips.
- Ardell Natural Lashes (Glamour): I forgot to mention that I later did apply these false lashes to add more drama to this look!
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
Too Faced Natural Matte Palette: http://amzn.to/2p5Hw2Y
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (Carbon Black): http://amzn.to/2pbCEM3
Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer: http://amzn.to/2pNgelj
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: http://amzn.to/2o2PjNh
Ardell Lashes (Glamour): http://amzn.to/2ph6SeK
L’Oreal Infalliable Total Cover 24Hr. Foundation (Creme Cafe): http://www.ulta.com/infallible-total-cover-foundation?productId=xlsImpprod15361135&sku=2502632
RK by KISS Mineral Concealor (Rich Caramel): Local Beauty Supply
L’Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder (Translucent): http://amzn.to/2opyjlg
Lord & Berry Lip Pencil (Nude #3035): https://www.lordandberry.com/usa/catalog/product/view/id/641/s/ultimate-lip-liner-3000/category/25/
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (#945 Stormy Sahara): http://amzn.to/2pwcTnI